Photography guide to Thailand
A 400-pages eBook on capturing Thailand’s top 200 photography locations. Complete tips, 500 exact googlemaps pin locations and over 600 reference images.
Discover the best photography spots of Thailand
Having spent years in Thailand on a quest to find all the best photography spots, let me show you why Thailand is now my favourite country in the world.
- 225 of the best photography locations in Thailand
- Descriptions, photography notes and tips on when and how to capture each location
- Over 600 reference images
- 418 page eBook, in PDF format so you can keep it with you everywhere
- Free updates for life – This online guide never goes out of date
I enjoyed your book so much. Also there are many useful photography tips there. I can’t believe you have collected such a big amount of information. I think i made the right decision to buy this eBook 😉 It’s so valuable.
Thank you for your work.
I’ve already visited a few spots, very cool! I especially liked the drone locations on googlemaps, very useful !
i am working on including some of the locations within the family itinerary…
Thank you for producing this material, it’s very valuable.
Hidden gems & must-do’s
This isn’t your regular travel guide. It’s a guide carefully made with a mix of expert and local knowledge for people who love photography.
- Events & Festivals
- Thailand must-do’s
- Local gems you won’t find in other guides
- The best addresses for restaurants, bars, street food and markets
- Field notes on food, accommodation, transport, culture and language in Thailand
Each destination is complete with location descriptions, photography notes, suggested styles of photography, tripod usage, drone usage, best times to shoot, prices, open hours, addresses and websites.
There are so many things to consider while travelling. Photography guide to Thailand includes notes on how best to navigate Thailand.
- Photography-specific notes on street photography etiquette, drone laws and tripod etiquette
- Travel-specific notes on many topics including: the seasons, food, festivals, accommodation, transport, culture and more…
Always with you, always up to date, free.
- This eBook is made in PDF format for reading on any digital device
- Hyperlinks to maps for each location
- Free updates for life
Photography guide to Thailand will be updated with new tips, locations and images periodically, and will be available to you as a seperate download link every time a new version comes out, for free.
It’s the first and last guide of Thailand you’ll ever need.